I will also add that we had a meaningful decline in inflows related to residential and land portfolios and Kevin will be happy to talk about that later in the Q&A, but again very pleased with the decline in NPL inflows.
Our overall NPAs continue their steady decline. We are still not proud of the overall level, but its nice to see a number that doesn’t start with a billion you will see in a second quarter, we ended with NPAs of $961 million compared to a $1,056 billion last quarter and compared to a $1,219 billion in the second quarter of 2011. That $961 is made up of $206 million in ORE, which declined from $220 million the previous quarter and $755 million in non-performing loans, which declined from $836 million in the previous quarter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV