I will also add that we had a meaningful decline in inflows related to residential and land portfolios and Kevin will be happy to talk about that later in the Q&A, but again very pleased with the decline in NPL inflows.
Our overall NPAs continue their steady decline. We are still not proud of the overall level, but its nice to see a number that doesn’t start with a billion you will see in a second quarter, we ended with NPAs of $961 million compared to a $1,056 billion last quarter and compared to a $1,219 billion in the second quarter of 2011. That $961 is made up of $206 million in ORE, which declined from $220 million the previous quarter and $755 million in non-performing loans, which declined from $836 million in the previous quarter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV