TORONTO, July 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Franco-Nevada Corporation (TSX: FNV, NYSE: FNV) expects to report Second Quarter 2012 results after market close on August 8, 2012. The complete Financial Statements and Management's Discussion and Analysis will be available on Franco-Nevada's website at www.franco-nevada.com and on SEDAR at www.sedar.com and EDGAR at www.sec.gov.
Management will host a conference call on August 9, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time to review the results. Interested investors are invited to participate as follows:
- Conference Call: Local: 647-427-7450; Toll-Free: 1-888-231-8191; Title: Franco-Nevada Corporation Second Quarter 2012 Financial Results .
- Conference Call Replay: A recording will be available until August 16, 2012 at the following numbers Local: 416-849-0833; Toll-Free: 1-855-859-2056; Pass code: 14223080.
- Webcast: A live audio webcast will be accessible at www.franco-nevada.com.
- Slides: A presentation to accompany the conference call will be available on the Company's website prior to the call.
Franco-Nevada Corporation is the leading gold royalty and stream company by both gold revenues and number of gold assets. Its business model benefits from rising commodity prices and new discoveries while limiting operating and capital cost inflation.
SOURCE Franco-Nevada Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV