Lennox International, Inc. (LII)
Q2 2012 Earnings Call
July 24, 2012 09:30 a.m. ET
Steve L. Harrison – VP -IR
Todd M. Bluedorn – Chairman & CEOJoseph W. Reitmeier – CFO & EVP
Stephen Tusa – JPMorgan Jeffrey D. Hammond – KeyBanc Capital Markets Sanjay Shrestha – Lazard Capital Markets Joshua Pokrzywinski Keith Brian Hughes – SunTrust Rob C. Wertheimer – Vertical Research Richard M. Kwas – Wells Fargo Securities Claire Diesen – Morgan Stanley. Adam Samuelson – Goldman Sachs. Presentation Operator
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by and welcome to the Lennox International Q2 2012 Earnings Conference Call. (Operator Instructions). I would now like to turn the call over to our host, Mr. Steve Harrison, Vice President of Investor Relations. Please go ahead, sir. Steve Harrison Good morning. Thank you for joining us for this review of Lennox International’s financial performance for the second quarter of 2012.
Previous Statements by LII
» Lennox International's CEO Discusses Q1 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Lennox International's CEO Discusses Q4 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Lennox International CEO Discusses Q3 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Lennox International CEO Discusses Q2 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV