Even with those revisions to the revenue, we continue to forecast completing the year within our original EPS guidance range but have narrowed our expectations toward the lower end of that range to $4.40 to $4.50 per share. I should note that I am very pleased with how our company has managed things within our control and taken appropriate actions to maintain this high level of profitability.
As you can see in our Commercial Systems results, much of the impact that led to revised guidance I just discussed was realized in the third fiscal quarter. However, to give you a better look in context of our ongoing Commercial Systems business, if I exclude from our revenue, the impacts of the Hawker bankruptcy and some onetime benefits we experienced last year, Commercial Systems would have experienced high single-digit revenue growth this quarter. That level of growth is the same as the second quarter and similar to what we expect in the fourth quarter.
By now, you've all had a chance to review our press release, so I'll let Patrick cover the details of the third quarter results in just a few minutes. However, I do want to point out a few key aspects of the quarter that I think are particularly noteworthy.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV