Deckers Outdoor Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (DECK)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Deckers Outdoor Corporation (Nasdaq:DECK) hit a new 52-week low Tuesday as it is currently trading at $42.06, below its previous 52-week low of $42.16 with 1.2 million shares traded as of 1:40 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.9 million shares over the past 30 days. Deckers Outdoor has a market cap of $1.8 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer non-durables industry. Shares are down 42.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Deckers Outdoor Corporation engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of footwear and accessories for outdoor activities and casual lifestyle use for men, women, and children. The company has a P/E ratio of 9.8, equal to the average consumer non-durables industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV