Dendreon (DNDN) is a biotechnology company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of therapeutics that may improve cancer treatment options for patients. This stock is trading up 5.9% at $6.58 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $6.19-$7.2052-Week Range: $5.69-$38.55 Volume: 8.8 million Three-Month Average Volume: 6.3 million >>5 Big Stocks Ready to Slingshot Higher From a technical perspective, DNDN is bouncing big here off some near-term support at around $6.09 with heavy volume. Over the past two months, shares of DNDN have found strong buying interest whenever this stock has pulled back towards $6. This move today has briefly pushed DNDN above its 50-day at $7.05, and above some near-term overhead resistance at $6.87. At last check, shares of DNDN have hit an intraday high of $7.20 and volume is well above its three-month average action of 6.3 million shares. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if DNDN can manage to hold a high-volume trend above its 50-day at $7.05. Look for a move or close above its 50-day with volume that's near or above 6.3 million shares. If we get that action soon, then DNDN will have a great chance of re-testing and possibly taking out its next major overhead resistance level at $7.94. Any high-volume move then through $7.94 will put its 200-day moving average at $9.59 into focus.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV