QlikTech, (NASDAQ: QLIK) a leader in Business Discovery– user-driven Business Intelligence (BI), today announced it has joined the Google Cloud Platform Partner Program as a Technology Partner. QlikTech enables customers and partners to build Business Discovery solutions that take advantage of the computing power and scalability of Google’s Cloud Platform.
“The Google Cloud Platform Partner Program enables us to provide our customers and partners with powerful new solutions that are integrated with the power of Google’s Cloud Platform,” said Peter McQuade, vice president of Alliances and Partner Sales at QlikTech. “We are committed to teaming with the industry’s best-of-breed vendors to further solidify our promise of offering an end-to-end BI platform solution for true Business Discovery.”
Google’s Cloud Platform products enable customers to implement:
- Cloud app solutions, such as mobile apps, social apps, business process apps, and websites, using Google App Engine and Google Cloud SQL.
- Cloud storage solutions, such as high-end backup and recovery, active archiving, global file sharing/collaboration, and primary SAN/NAS, using Google Cloud Storage.
- Large-scale computing solutions, such as batch processing, data processing and high performance computing using Google Compute Engine.
- Big data solutions, such as interactive tools, trend detection and BI dashboards, using Google BigQuery and Google Prediction API.
Insight from Big Data with QlikView and Google BigQueryWith Google’s recent launch of Google BigQuery, developers and business users can quickly and easily gain business insights from massive amounts of data without any hardware or software investments. In partnership with Google, QlikTech has developed a dashboard that visualizes and crunches millions of rows of birth-record data.The app provides seamless integration with BigQuery using its extension and custom connector capabilities. With QlikView’s custom connector, users can load BigQuery data into memory and explore information freely rather than being confined to a predefined path of questions. The QlikView extension object provides a direct connection from QlikView dashboards to Google BigQuery, which enables users to ask ad-hoc questions on large volumes of data and get answers in seconds, without creating a single line of SQL code.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts