- Eagle earned $605,000 or $0.15 per diluted share, in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2012 compared to $658,000, or $0.17 per diluted share in the preceding quarter and $482,000, or $0.12 per diluted share in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2011.
- Net interest margin was 3.51% in the fourth quarter, compared to 3.73% in the preceding quarter and 3.71% in the fourth quarter a year ago.
- Nonperforming assets were $5.6 million, or 1.70% of total assets at June 30, 2012, compared to $5.4 million, or 1.62% of total assets three months earlier and $4.1 million, or 1.24% of total assets a year ago.
- Nonperforming loans totaled $3.2 million, or 1.83% of total loans at June 30, 2012 compared to $3.5 million, or 1.95% of total loans three months earlier and $2.9 million, or 1.57% of total loans a year ago.
- Total deposits increased 5.16% year-over-year to $220.0 million.
- Capital ratios remain strong with a Tier 1 leverage ratio of 17.22%.
- Declared regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.07125 per share.
Eagle Bancorp Montana Earns $605,000 In Fourth Fiscal Quarter And $2.2 Million In Fiscal 2012; Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts