RLI Corp. (NYSE:RLI) – For the 22 nd consecutive year, RLI has been named as one of the insurance industry’s top performing companies by the Ward Group. RLI is one of only three property and casualty insurers to be recognized as a Ward's 50 ® Top P&C Performer every year since the list’s inception in 1991.
“It is an honor to receive this prestigious award for the 22 nd consecutive year,” said RLI Chairman & CEO Jonathan E. Michael. “This distinction recognizes RLI’s superior long-term performance and stability – which are attained, in part, by our consistent underwriting discipline. We are proud to be among Ward’s elite group of top performers and celebrate this achievement with our employees.”
Ward Group, a Cincinnati-based consulting firm specializing in the insurance industry, publishes the analysis in Ward’s Results, an insurance industry financial reference series. Companies selected for the Ward's 50 ® Top P&C Performers must pass safety and consistency tests and demonstrate outstanding financial performance. For a complete listing of all companies in the Ward's 50 ® Top P&C Performers visit www.wardinc.com.
RLI, a specialty insurance company, offers a diversified portfolio of property and casualty coverages and surety bonds serving niche or underserved markets. RLI operates in all 50 states from office locations across the country. RLI’s insurance subsidiaries – RLI Insurance Company, Mt. Hawley Insurance Company, RLI Indemnity Company and Contractors Bonding and Insurance Company – are rated A+ “Superior” by A.M. Best Company.For additional information, contact Aaron Jacoby, Vice President, Corporate Development at 309-693-5880 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.rlicorp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV