NEW YORK, July 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- New York & Company (NYSE: NWY) and Eva Jeanbart-Lorenzotti are thrilled to announce a new partnership with a debut of an exciting apparel and accessories collaboration.
As the founder of luxury retail site VIVRE, Eva Jeanbart-Lorenzotti is a leading curator of global style. This fall, she will launch her internationally-inspired yet affordable limited-edition capsule collection for New York & Company. The exclusive luxury-influenced collection will be available online and in stores nationwide in October 2012.Eva is renowned as a tastemaker and trendsetter in the fashion world, has been a mentor on Lifetime® television show "Project Accessory" and was hailed as one of the "ten most stylish women in fashion" by Vogue magazine. With Eva's experiences from around the world and her timeless style, she was eager to collaborate with NY&C, using New York City as inspiration. " New York is my favorite city, my chosen home, my muse. Its color and movement provide endless excitement for me," says the designer. For her first collection, Eva channeled the city's magnetism and style to create stunning apparel and accessory designs. New York & Company is looking forward to offering its customers a global sense of dynamic personal style combined with the unique spirit of New York City. Eva's collections for NY&C will include items ranging from statement bracelets, necklaces and handbags to embellished and sophisticated jackets, tops and pants. Eva's signature embellishment for the collaboration, the snake, is a major design element throughout the collection—seen on the logo, bracelet cuffs and closure details on clutches. Examples of her stand-out pieces include the faux-suede fringe bag with signature snake detail, and the chic, versatile, snake-print scarf.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV