PNM Resources (NYSE: PNM) will announce financial results for the second quarter of 2012 prior to the market opening on Friday, Aug. 3, 2012. The earnings news release will be issued at 8:30 a.m. Eastern and also will be posted on the company’s website at www.PNMResources.com.
Management will host a live conference call and webcast that morning at 11 a.m. Eastern to discuss financial results and provide other company updates.
Investors and analysts can participate in the live conference call by dialing (877) 377-7098 or (631) 291-4547 five to 10 minutes prior to the event and referencing “the PNM Resources second quarter earnings conference call.” A telephone replay will be available at 2 p.m. Eastern until midnight Aug. 17 by dialing (855) 859-2056 or (404) 537-3406 and using confirmation code 99621700. Supporting material for PNM Resources’ earnings announcements can be viewed and downloaded at http://www.pnmresources.com/investors/results.cfm.
Background:PNM Resources (NYSE: PNM) is an energy holding company based in Albuquerque, N.M., with 2011 consolidated operating revenues of $1.3 billion, excluding First Choice Power. Through its regulated utilities, PNM and TNMP, PNM Resources has approximately 2,550 megawatts of generation capacity and serves electricity to more than 738,000 homes and businesses in New Mexico and Texas. For more information, visit the company’s Web site at www.PNMResources.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV