- The growth of investment in liquid alternatives has accelerated at a rapid pace – fivefold for alternative mutual funds since pre-crisis levels - as retail investors look for access to alternative strategies with daily liquidity, and that growth is expected to accelerate going forward;
- Managed futures mutual fund assets alone have grown from $244 million in 2006 to $7.5 billion in 2011;
- Given the rapid growth of the industry, it is of the utmost importance that potential investors examine a number of criteria when choosing where to put their money to work.
Ramius: The Emergence Of Liquid Alternatives And The Case For Managed Futures Mutual Funds
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.