AUSTIN, Texas, July 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- HomeAway, Inc. (NASDAQ: AWAY), the world's largest online marketplace for vacation rentals, now offers HomeAway Assure™, a CBIZ Insurance Program, the first insurance product tailored specifically for vacation rental properties featuring an online calculator that delivers a quote within five minutes.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20120215/DA53778LOGO)Provided in partnership with CBIZ Insurance Services, Inc. (NYSE: CBZ), HomeAway Assure enables any U.S. vacation home owner, not just HomeAway® customers, to insure their property with a policy designed to cover the risks specific to vacation rentals not included in many second home insurance policies:
- Third-party liability coverage protects the homeowner against lawsuits or expenses associated with a renter suffering bodily injury while on the rental property.
- Property damage and replacement cost coverage for the home and its contents are offered at varying deductible rates. This coverage extends to a home's amenities such as a swimming pool, watercraft or docks and piers.
- Business interruption coverage protects against the loss of rental income as a result of an unexpected disruption such as a house fire, natural disaster or other coverable incident that would render the home unable to rent.
In less than five minutes, vacation rental owners can determine their individual cost of HomeAway Assure coverage using the CBIZ online policy quote calculator tool at: http://www.cbizspecialtyinsurance.com/HomeAwayAssure.
"It is a common misconception among owners that their vacation rental homes are adequately covered by traditional second home insurance policies," says CBIZ Insurance Services Senior Vice President Scott Wolf. "Where other second home policies fall short, HomeAway Assure will prove greatly impactful in the protection of vacation rental owners who can now receive comprehensive coverage for their homes.""Vacation rental owners have such a strong, personal connection with their homes," says Brian Sharples, chief executive officer of HomeAway. "It's important for us to offer an insurance product that helps protect our customers' properties and preserve the vacation experience they share with their guests." About HomeAway, Inc. HomeAway, Inc., based in Austin, Texas, is the world's leading online marketplace of vacation rentals, with sites representing approximately 700,000 paid vacation rental home listings throughout 168 countries. HomeAway® offers an extensive selection of vacation homes that provide travelers with memorable experiences and benefits, especially more room to relax, for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. The company also makes it easy for vacation rental owners and property managers to advertise their properties and manage bookings online. The HomeAway portfolio of websites includes HomeAway.com, VRBO.com and VacationRentals.com in the United States; HomeAway.co.uk and OwnersDirect.co.uk in the United Kingdom; HomeAway.de in Germany; Abritel.fr and Homelidays.com in France; HomeAway.es and Toprural.com in Spain; AlugueTemporada.com.br in Brazil; and HomeAway.com.au in Australia. In addition, HomeAway operates BedandBreakfast.com, the most comprehensive global site for finding bed-and-breakfast properties, providing travelers with another source for unique lodging alternatives to chain hotels. For more information about HomeAway, please visit www.HomeAway.com. About CBIZ, Inc. CBIZ, Inc. provides professional business services that help clients better manage their finances and employees. CBIZ provides its clients with financial services including accounting, tax and consulting, internal audit, merger and acquisition advisory and valuation services. Employee services include employee benefits consulting, property and casualty insurance, retirement plan consulting, payroll, life insurance, HR consulting, and executive recruitment. CBIZ also provides outsourced technology staffing and support services, healthcare consulting, and medical practice management. As one of the largest benefits specialists and one of the largest accounting, valuation, and medical practice management companies in the United States, the Company's services are provided through more than 130 Company offices in 37 states. For information contact: Adam AnnenPublic Relations ManagerHomeAway, Inc.512-505-1548 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE HomeAway, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV