BELLEVUE, Wash., July 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Egencia, an Expedia, Inc. company, today announced that it has provided its corporate customers with enhanced access to Southwest Airlines content and functionality.
This release follows an agreement reached between Egencia and Southwest Airlines in January of this year to provide Egencia customers with improved access to the carrier's content and functionality via Egencia's industry leading booking technology as well as through Egencia® customer service agents.
"Egencia has been working with Southwest to ensure our mutual customers receive the content they need, where they need it," said Chris Vukelich, Vice President, Supplier Relations, Egencia. "We are very pleased to offer our customers the content and functionality they need to best conduct their day-to-day business. This release allows us to better serve our customers and provide them with convenience, efficiency, selection and control."
This new release will provide direct access to Southwest content and functionality options for Egencia customers including:
- Booking and ticketing that supports the Rapid Rewards Member number
- Last seat availability
- Easier management, and integrated reporting
- Policy compliance
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV