The press conference begins today at 2:00 PM ET and will be held at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Press Conference Room #1.
About Make (+) More PositiveMake (+) More Positive, a campaign sponsored by Alere, is designed to connect people around the world who have been affected by HIV / AIDS and demonstrate that, with today's advances in healthcare, living positively is a reality. We are urging individuals to define what Make (+) More Positive means to them through art. By turning the plus sign into an artistic symbol of optimism, Alere wants to know what living positively means to you. Alere makes positive more positive by screening for HIV quickly and accurately at the point-of-care, as well as providing the necessary tools to ensure proper treatment, monitoring and management. Every day, our tests and services help reduce the spread of the virus, empower individuals to live long, healthy lives, and give everyone just one more reason to be positive. For more information, please visit www.morepositive.com.
About Alere By developing new capabilities in near-patient diagnosis, monitoring and health management, Alere enables individuals to take charge of improving their health and quality of life at home. Alere's global leading products and services, as well as its new product development efforts, focus on cardiology, infectious disease, toxicology, diabetes, oncology and women's health. Alere is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. For more information regarding Alere, please visit www.alere.com.
About PSIPSI is a global health organization dedicated to improving the health of people in the developing world by focusing on serious challenges like a lack of family planning, HIV/AIDS, barriers to maternal health, and the greatest threats to children under five, including malaria, diarrhea, pneumonia and malnutrition. www.psi.orgSOURCE Alere Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV