- Sify reported revenues of INR 1974 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2012 against a revenue of INR 2259 million for the corresponding quarter of the previous year. As previously reported, first quarter last year’s revenue included a one-time System Integration project of INR 486 million; adjusted revenue growth excluding this one-time project was 11% over same quarter last year.
- EBITDA for the quarter increased to INR 179 million, as compared to INR 109 million in the corresponding quarter previous year.
- Net loss for the quarter was INR 68 million, as against a net loss of INR 111 million in the corresponding quarter previous year.
- Capex during the quarter was INR 230 million. Cash balance at the end of the quarter was INR 534 million.
Sify Reports Revenues Of INR 1974 Million For First Quarter Of Fiscal Year 2012-13
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.