NEW YORK, July 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ITG (NYSE:ITG), a leading execution and research broker, today announced the release of the Switch Trade execution strategy, a new enhancement to the ITG Hedge Pro ® Algorithm. Switch Trade allows investors to maintain dollar neutrality when executing a pair trade. The strategy offers intelligent trading tactics, enabling traders to define the sequence and urgency level of trading via a flexible and intuitive interface.
"Switch Trade allows traders to efficiently exchange one position for another by contemporaneously managing cash and minimizing leg risk," said Jeff Bacidore, ITG Managing Director and Head of Algorithms. "ITG Hedge Pro Algorithm with Switch Trade provides a powerful tool to achieve best execution for institutional investors confronted with this challenge."
ITG HedgePro Algorithm with Switch Trade and ITG's full suite of algorithms are available via ITG's award-winning Triton
® execution management system and also via FIX connection to ITG from third-party trading systems. ITG HedgePro Algorithm is available in the U.S. and
Canada and was recently introduced for the trading of Brazilian and Mexican equities.
ITG's liquidity management solutions include industry-leading algorithms in 35 markets across the Americas, Asia Pacific and the EMEA region and POSIT ® dark crossing in 26 markets worldwide. For more information about ITG's full range of liquidity solutions, visit www.itg.com/liquidity.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV