- Data Governance Module – Expanded capabilities to design data governance workflows to support compliance, four-eye validation techniques and role-based entitlements within their enterprise, enabling higher data quality and controls.
- Calculated Fields – Simplified tools to easily build and customize meta-data-driven calculations in user-defined fields, supporting the need to easily define new security types.
- "As-Of" Views – Historical views to provide security instrument data representation "as of" any date in the past by simply selecting an historical date, enabling historical data mining and compliance reporting.
- Form PF Reporting – Unparalleled data enrichment with flexible tagging of securities to support Form PF reporting.
- Short Locates Support – Dynamic, easy access to leading prime broker short locate inventories, helping clients with comparing various broker rates for hard-/easy-to-borrow stocks.
- Restricted Lists Compliance Checking – Flexible tools for managing trading restricted lists.
- ETL Manager – Streamlined tools for quickly customizing and processing new data feeds.
- Quote Collection and Challenging – Expanded ability to collect, review, challenge, and audit unstructured quotes from brokers, third-party pricing/valuation providers, as well as proprietary shredders to price listed and illiquid securities.
- Expanded API and Messaging Integration – Comprehensive API support to virtually access any data element while integrating with third-party popular industry-standard messaging middleware solutions, enabling high volume and scalable data access and processing.
Paladyne Reference Data Suite 8.0 Empowers The Investment Management Industry With Efficient Data Management Capabilities
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.