LAKE SUCCESS, N.Y., July 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Paladyne Systems®, Inc., a Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. Company (NYSE: BR) and leading provider of next generation investment management solutions, today unveiled a major new release of Paladyne Reference Data Suite, Paladyne's industry-standard reference data management solution. With the 8.0 enhancements, Paladyne is the only out-of-the-box solution available that helps with aggregating, cleansing and lowering administration of data costs, as well as with supporting the increasing regulatory and compliance requirements across the enterprise.
The Paladyne Reference Data Suite, which includes the Paladyne Price Master and Paladyne Security Master products, services over a trillion dollars of assets run by hedge funds, investment managers, fund administrators, and prime brokers.
"Given the laser-focus of the industry on improving the quality of their data while cutting the cost of managing reference data, we have added new functionality to the Paladyne Reference Data Suite to meet these needs," said Sameer Shalaby, President, Paladyne Systems. "In addition, there is an increased focus on regulatory reporting within the industry and Paladyne is helping clients with a centralized reference data repository, clean data, and streamlined data flows to mitigate operational risk."Key enhancements to Paladyne Reference Data Suite include:
- Data Governance Module – Expanded capabilities to design data governance workflows to support compliance, four-eye validation techniques and role-based entitlements within their enterprise, enabling higher data quality and controls.
- Calculated Fields – Simplified tools to easily build and customize meta-data-driven calculations in user-defined fields, supporting the need to easily define new security types.
- "As-Of" Views – Historical views to provide security instrument data representation "as of" any date in the past by simply selecting an historical date, enabling historical data mining and compliance reporting.
- Form PF Reporting – Unparalleled data enrichment with flexible tagging of securities to support Form PF reporting.
- Short Locates Support – Dynamic, easy access to leading prime broker short locate inventories, helping clients with comparing various broker rates for hard-/easy-to-borrow stocks.
- Restricted Lists Compliance Checking – Flexible tools for managing trading restricted lists.
- ETL Manager – Streamlined tools for quickly customizing and processing new data feeds.
- Quote Collection and Challenging – Expanded ability to collect, review, challenge, and audit unstructured quotes from brokers, third-party pricing/valuation providers, as well as proprietary shredders to price listed and illiquid securities.
- Expanded API and Messaging Integration – Comprehensive API support to virtually access any data element while integrating with third-party popular industry-standard messaging middleware solutions, enabling high volume and scalable data access and processing.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV