At Sierra Mojada we are fortunate to have exposure to both the precious and base metal space. In addition to the growing silver resource, Silver Bull controls a very significant zinc resource sitting less than 500 meters from a functioning railway – there are not many of these deposits in the world!
It is also not insignificant that many countries around the world are becoming less and less viable for mining and exploration activities due to increasing political risk.
Mexico, however, is not one of these countries and remains one of the top mining jurisdiction in the world. With the recent election of a "mining friendly" President this is not likely to change.
The Sierra Mojada Project has made huge strides forward:
- We have money in the bank - US $5 million in the treasury.
- We have a top notch management team and Board of Directors – please see our website at www.silverbullresource.com for bio's.
- We are in a great mining jurisdiction - Mexico.
- We have excellent infrastructure including; a paved road to site, railway to site, grid power close by and 5 water wells owned by the company.
- We have a growing silver and zinc resource – on average a 40% increase in the resource every 6 months and mineralization remains open in all directions.
- We have excellent exploration upside – this is a large mineralizing system, much of which remains unexplored with modern techniques.