- Titled “Japan Storage Software 2012‐2016 Forecast and 2011 Analysis” (Doc #J12450102) i, the IDC report provides a market size and vendor share analysis for the Japan storage software market in 2011. For data protection and recovery of Linux operating environments, Quest Software ranked number one in 2011, with a 61 percent share of the market.
- A highly scalable, cross-platform backup and recovery solution, NetVault Backup supports 12 different distributions of Linux. It also provides specialized support for seven different applications running on Linux, including Oracle, MySQL, Informix, DB2, Domino, Teradata, and SAP. In addition, NetVault Backup supports a wide range of Pure64 Linux distributions.
- Unlike most Windows-centric solutions, the NetVault Backup master server can be run directly on a Linux machine, providing users with increased flexibility and performance.
New Report Ranks Quest NetVault Number One For Linux Backup In Japan
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.