New Report Ranks Quest NetVault Number One For Linux Backup In Japan
Quest Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: QSFT):
A new report by the analyst firm IDC ranks Quest NetVault® Backup number one for data protection and recovery of Linux environments in the Japan market. Quest’s flagship enterprise data protection product, NetVault Backup has now ranked number one for Linux backup in Japan for 10 consecutive years.
Tweet This: New analyst report ranks @Quest NetVault number one for Linux backup in Japan http://bit.ly/M60GQM
- Titled “Japan Storage Software 2012‐2016 Forecast and 2011 Analysis” (Doc #J12450102) i, the IDC report provides a market size and vendor share analysis for the Japan storage software market in 2011. For data protection and recovery of Linux operating environments, Quest Software ranked number one in 2011, with a 61 percent share of the market.
A highly scalable, cross-platform
and recovery solution, NetVault Backup supports 12 different
distributions of Linux. It also provides specialized support for seven
different applications running on Linux, including Oracle, MySQL,
Informix, DB2, Domino, Teradata, and SAP. In addition, NetVault Backup
supports a wide range of Pure64 Linux distributions.
- Unlike most Windows-centric solutions, the NetVault Backup master server can be run directly on a Linux machine, providing users with increased flexibility and performance.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV