Fortress Investment Group LLC (NYSE: FIG) plans to announce its results and dividend for the second quarter 2012 on Thursday, August 2, 2012 at approximately 7:00 A.M. Eastern Time. A copy of the press release will be posted to the Investor Relations section of Fortress’s website, www.fortress.com.
In addition, management will host a conference call on August 2, 2012 at 10:00 A.M. Eastern Time. All interested parties are welcome to participate on the live call. The conference call may be accessed by dialing 1-877-717-3044 (from within the U.S.) or 1-706-679-1521 (from outside of the U.S.) ten minutes prior to the scheduled start of the call; please reference “Fortress Second Quarter Earnings Call.”
A simultaneous webcast of the conference call will be available to the public on a listen-only basis at www.fortress.com. Please allow extra time prior to the call to visit the site and download the necessary software required to listen to the internet broadcast.
A telephonic replay of the conference call will also be available until 11:59 P.M. Eastern Time on Thursday, August 9, 2012 by dialing 1-855-859-2056 (from within the U.S.) or 1-404-537-3406 (from outside of the U.S.); please reference access code “10076418.”About Fortress Fortress Investment Group LLC (NYSE: FIG) is a leading, highly diversified global investment management firm. Fortress applies its deep experience and specialized expertise across a range of investment strategies - private equity, credit, liquid hedge funds and traditional fixed income - on behalf of over 1,400 institutional clients and private investors worldwide. For more information regarding Fortress Investment Group LLC or to be added to its e-mail distribution list, please visit www.fortress.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV