Demandware®, Inc., (NYSE : DWRE) a leader in on-demand ecommerce, today announced that Quiksilver®, one of the world's leading outdoor sports lifestyle companies, has selected the Demandware Commerce platform to power its next-generation global commerce strategy. Quiksilver recently launched 10 new ecommerce sites on Demandware – in Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Spain and United Kingdom.
The ability to launch multiple sites quickly and efficiently without compromising the brand experience was a critical consideration for Quiksilver when evaluating a new platform. Quiksilver selected Demandware because of its unique ability to meet this requirement, and to scale further to support the company’s growth.
“Quiksilver had a very aggressive market expansion strategy and we needed a platform that would allow us to roll out multiple sites across geographies in a fast, efficient way. Equally important was the ability to create distinct brand experiences that we can continuously evolve and enhance for our customers. Demandware has exceeded our expectations. Launching 10 sites in different geographies in a few months is a major accomplishment. I believe this would not have been possible with any other platform,” said Nicolas Foulet SVP digital of Quiksilver.
The new Quiksilver sites feature highly visual, interactive environments that display more than 3,000 products within the context of various outdoor sports. Videos, interactive look books, and sophisticated search provide consumers with an immersive brand experience in surf, snow and skate board universes that is intuitive and easy to navigate. The sites also incorporate community and social media to keep board sports enthusiasts up-to-date and connected with athletes, events and the latest innovations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV