Navigant (NYSE:NCI) today released realigned segment financial and operating information for 2010 and 2011, reflecting changes to the Company’s reporting segments. The realigned segment data is available at www.navigant.com/investor_relations.
As previously announced at Navigant’s Investor/Analyst Forum on June 14, 2012 and beginning with the second quarter 2012, Navigant strategically realigned its operating businesses and established four new reporting segments. The new segments combine practices serving similar types of clients, industries and business issues, while also providing shareholders and investors with a more meaningful view into the major drivers of the Company’s financial results. Each segment will be managed on a global basis. Segment financial and operating data for the first and second quarter of 2012 will be distributed along with Navigant’s second quarter 2012 earnings release scheduled for later this week (see details below).
The principal business activities of each of the four new reporting segments are as follows:
- Disputes, Investigations & Economics – This segment is comprised of approximately 800 professionals who provide accounting, financial and economic analysis, as well as discovery support, data management and analytics, on a wide range of legal and business issues including disputes, investigations and regulatory matters. The clients of this segment are principally companies, along with their in-house counsel and law firms, as well as accounting firms, corporate boards and government agencies.
- Financial, Risk & Compliance Advisory – The approximately 250 professionals in this segment provide strategic, operational, valuation, risk management, investigative and compliance consulting to clients in the highly regulated financial services industry, including major financial and insurance institutions. Navigant’s Financial, Risk & Compliance Advisory experts also provide anti-corruption and restructuring consulting to clients in a broad variety of industries.
- Healthcare – This segment is comprised of approximately 500 professionals who provide strategic, operational, management and financial advisory services to health systems, physician practice groups, payers and life sciences companies.
- Energy – This segment is comprised of more than 300 professionals who provide existing and prospective owners of energy supply and delivery assets with the ability to evaluate, plan, develop, and enhance their entities in concert with evolving market and regulatory structures. Clients include utilities, independent power producers, financial entities, law firms, regulators, and energy equipment providers.
Navigant’s reporting segment changes have no impact on the Company’s historical consolidated financial position, results of operations, stockholders’ equity or cash flows, and do not represent a restatement of the Company’s previously issued consolidated financial statements for any period.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV