CLEVELAND, July 24, 2012 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) Chief Executive Officer Neil A. Schrimsher today announced that the Company's Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.21 per common share, payable on August 31, 2012, to shareholders of record on August 15, 2012.
The Company also announced that its Annual Meeting of Shareholders will be held at 10:00 a.m., Tuesday, October 23, 2012, at its Corporate Headquarters, 1 Applied Plaza (E. 36th & Euclid Avenue), Cleveland, Ohio. August 27, 2012, is the record date for determining shareholders entitled to notice of and to vote at the Annual Meeting.
With approximately 480 facilities and 4,600 employee associates, Applied Industrial Technologies is a leading industrial distributor that offers more than 4 million parts critical to the operations of MRO and OEM customers in virtually every industry. In addition, Applied provides engineering, design and systems integration for industrial and fluid power applications, as well as customized mechanical, fabricated rubber and fluid power shop services. Applied also offers maintenance training plus solutions to meet inventory and storeroom management needs that help provide enhanced value to its customers. Applied can be visited on the Internet at www.applied.com.
SOURCE Applied Industrial Technologies
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV