- Performance – EverServ 7000 features high performance 2nd generation (32nm) Intel® Core TM processor family for lightning fast performance and striking graphics.
- Serviceability – Making the terminal easy to service was paramount in the design of EverServ 7000. Operators will appreciate the fully centralized I/O port connectivity, easy access to major components and remote diagnostics and management capabilities which simplify component replacements and increases system uptime.
- Remote Management – Industry-standard remote diagnostics and management capabilities reduce the number of help desk calls and service visits, enabling customers to perform maintenance before a device fails. This feature leverages Intel® Active Management Technology (AMT) and is available with the Intel i5 optional CPU.
- Scalable – Multiple component options (CPU, memory, touch screen, disk drives, customer displays, etc.) offers maximum scalability and increases the life of the terminal. Customer display options include 12” customer display, 4 lines x 20 character Vacuum Fluorescent Display (VFD) or 5”x7” static display.
- Multi-touch – The optional projected capacitive screen natively supports multi-touch or gesture-based applications on supported operating systems (e.g. Microsoft’s POSReady 7).
- Flexibility – Built-in VESA mount offers the flexibility to be mounted almost anywhere (wall, low-profile or kiosk mounted).
PAR Unveils Sleek, High Performance EverServ 7000 POS Terminal
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts