KAR Auction Services, Inc. (NYSE: KAR) announced today that it will be releasing its second quarter 2012 earnings on Monday, August 6, 2012.
KAR Auction Services, Inc. will also be hosting an earnings conference call and webcast on Tuesday, August 7, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. EDT (10:00 a.m. CDT). The call will be hosted by KAR Auction Services, Inc.’s Chief Executive Officer, Jim Hallett and Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Eric Loughmiller. The conference call may be accessed by calling 888-339-3507 and entering participant passcode 479895, while the live web cast will be available at the investor relations section of www.karauctionservices.com.
A replay of the call will be available for two weeks via telephone starting approximately 30 minutes after the completion of the call. The replay may be accessed by calling 1-888-203-1112 and entering pass code 5195514. The archive of the web cast will also be available following the call and will be available at the investor relations section of www.karauctionservices.com for a limited time.
About KAR Auction Services, Inc.KAR Auction Services, Inc. (NYSE: KAR) is the holding company for ADESA, Inc., (“ADESA”), Insurance Auto Auctions, Inc., (“IAA”) and Automotive Finance Corporation (“AFC”). ADESA is a leading provider of wholesale used vehicle auctions with 68 North American locations and its subsidiary OPENLANE provides a leading Internet automotive auction platform. Insurance Auto Auctions is a leading salvage vehicle auction company with 161 sites across North America. Automotive Finance Corporation is a leading provider of floorplan financing to independent and franchise used vehicle dealers with 104 sites across North America. Together, KAR Auction Services provides a unique, comprehensive, end-to-end solution for our customers’ remarketing needs. Visit karauctionservices.com for additional information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV