- Revenues of $768.1 million increased 26.1 percent.
- Operating earnings of $137.8 million increased 29.1 percent and operating margin of 17.9 percent expanded by 40 basis points; exclusive of items (acquisition, integration and transition costs) operating margin was 18.5 percent an increase of 100 basis points.
- Net earnings and earnings per diluted share were $71.2 million and $0.69 per share, increases of 29.9 percent and 27.8 percent, respectively (35.0 percent and 33.3 percent excluding items).
- During the quarter, the Company signed a definitive agreement to acquire Interturbine Aviation Logistics GmbH, Interturbine Logistics Solutions and Interturbine Technologies GmbH (collectively Interturbine), a leading provider of material management logistics services to global airlines and maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) providers, in a €200 million all cash transaction.
B/E Aerospace Reports Record Second Quarter 2012 Results; Revenues, Operating Earnings, Net Earnings And EPS Were All Records For Any Quarter
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.