- Revenues of $768.1 million increased 26.1 percent.
- Operating earnings of $137.8 million increased 29.1 percent and operating margin of 17.9 percent expanded by 40 basis points; exclusive of items (acquisition, integration and transition costs) operating margin was 18.5 percent an increase of 100 basis points.
- Net earnings and earnings per diluted share were $71.2 million and $0.69 per share, increases of 29.9 percent and 27.8 percent, respectively (35.0 percent and 33.3 percent excluding items).
- During the quarter, the Company signed a definitive agreement to acquire Interturbine Aviation Logistics GmbH, Interturbine Logistics Solutions and Interturbine Technologies GmbH (collectively Interturbine), a leading provider of material management logistics services to global airlines and maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) providers, in a €200 million all cash transaction.
B/E Aerospace Reports Record Second Quarter 2012 Results; Revenues, Operating Earnings, Net Earnings And EPS Were All Records For Any Quarter
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.