Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf Of Investors Of RailAmerica
Pomerantz Haudek Grossman & Gross LLP is investigating claims on behalf of investors of RailAmerica, Inc. (“RailAmerica” or the “Company”) (NYSE: RA) (ISIN: US7507534029) concerning the proposed acquisition of RailAmerica by Genesee & Wyoming Inc. in a cash transaction valued at approximately $1.39 billion.
The investigation concerns whether the RailAmerica directors are breaching their fiduciary duties by failing to adequately shop the Company and maximize shareholder value. Under the terms of the agreement, RailAmerica shareholders would receive $27.50 in cash per share of RailAmerica common stock. However, Analysts have valued RailAmerica Stock above the offered price.
RailAmerica shareholders seeking more information about this acquisition are advised to contact Ofer Ganot at email@example.com or 212-661-1100 or 888-476-6529, ext. 315.
The Pomerantz Firm, with offices in New York and Chicago, is acknowledged as one of the premier firms in the areas of corporate, securities, and antitrust class litigation. Founded by the late Abraham L. Pomerantz, known as the dean of the class action bar, the Pomerantz Firm pioneered the field of securities class actions. Today, more than 75 years later, the Pomerantz Firm continues in the tradition he established, fighting for the rights of the victims of securities fraud, breaches of fiduciary duty, and corporate misconduct. The Firm has recovered numerous multimillion-dollar damages awards on behalf of defrauded investors. See
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV