Branham Law, LLP announces that it is investigating Lime Energy Company (“Lime Energy” or the “Company”)(NASDAQ:LIME) as well as certain of its officers for alleged violations of Sections 10(b) and 20(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and the accompanying SEC rules. The investigation focuses on the period between May 13, 2010 and July 17, 2012 (the “Investigation Period”).
If you are a shareholder who purchased Lime Energy shares during the Investigation Period or if you have information regarding the actions of the Company detailed below, you are encouraged to contact attorney Trey Branham, Managing Partner of Branham Law, LLP, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (855) 722-5910.
Lime Energy provides clean energy solutions which are advertised to include consulting services targeted at reducing their customers’ energy consumption while at the same time reducing maintenance costs and lowering greenhouse gas emissions.
The investigation focuses on concerns regarding possible false and/or misleading statements and the failure to disclose material adverse facts about the Company’s business, operations, and prospects. It appears that Lime Energy was improperly recording revenue which resulted in the overstatement of revenues and other financial benchmarks. These errors resulted in inaccurate financial statements. These problems give rise to the larger concern that the Company is operating with a lack of adequate internal and financial controls.“We are very concerned about the apparent misrepresentations during these periods and their effects on shareholders,” said Trey Branham, the Managing Partner of Branham Law, LLP.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV