Cisco Systems (CSCO) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.9%. By the end of trading, Cisco Systems fell 29 cents (-1.8%) to $16.07 on average volume. Throughout the day, 39.2 million shares of Cisco Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 43.6 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $15.93-$16.15 after having opened the day at $16.06 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.36. Other company's within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: Socket Mobile (SCKT), down 10.9%, Mitek Systems (MITK), down 9.9%, Datalink Corporation (DTLK), down 9.6%, and iGo (IGOI), down 7.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Cisco Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about CSCO
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV