Rockwell Automation Incorporated (ROK) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods leader. The sector as a whole closed the day down 1.3%. By the end of trading, Rockwell Automation Incorporated rose 97 cents (1.5%) to $65.87 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2.6 million shares of Rockwell Automation Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.5 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $63.21-$66.56 after having opened the day at $63.51 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.90. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: GenCorp (GY), up 12.3%, M.D.C. Holdings (MDC), up 5.7%, Real Goods Solar (RSOL), up 4.6%, and Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR), up 3.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Rockwell Automation Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about ROK
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV