- Income per common share (diluted) of $0.34 compares to $0.23 in the preceding 2012 quarter and $0.56 in the year ago quarter.
- Income available to common shareholders of $13.8 million compares to $9.5 million in the preceding 2012 quarter and $25.3 million in the year ago quarter.
- Book value per share of $15.32 at June 30, 2012 compares to $15.27 at March 31, 2012 and $14.91 at June 30, 2011.
- Cash dividends per common share of $0.06 are up 20% from the year ago quarter.
Oriental Financial Group Reports Second Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.