SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., July 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ONXX) today announced that it will report financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2012 after market closes on Wednesday, August 1, 2012. The company will host a webcast and conference call with management to discuss financial results, as well as provide a general business overview, at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time ( 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time).
To access a live audio webcast of the conference call, log onto the company's website at: http://www.onyx.com/investors/event-calendar
To access the live conference call, dial 847-585-4405 and use the passcode 32845798#. A replay of the call will be available on the Onyx website or by dialing 630-652-3042 and using the passcode 32845798# approximately one hour after the teleconference concludes through August 15, 2012.
About Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Based in South San Francisco, California, Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a global biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development and commercialization of innovative therapies for improving the lives of people with cancer. The company is focused on developing novel medicines that target key molecular pathways. For more information about Onyx, visit the company's website at www.onyx.com.SOURCE Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV