First Potomac Realty Trust (NYSE: FPO), a leading owner of office and industrial properties in the greater Washington D.C. region, today announced that its Board of Trustees has declared a dividend of $0.20 per common share for the Company’s second quarter ended June 30, 2012. The dividend, which equates to an annualized rate of $0.80 per share, is payable on August 10, 2012 to common shareholders of record on August 3, 2012.
The Board of Trustees has also declared a dividend of $0.484375 per share on the Company’s Series A Preferred Shares, payable on August 15, 2012, to Series A preferred shareholders of record on August 3, 2012.
About First Potomac Realty Trust
First Potomac Realty Trust is a self-administered, self-managed real estate investment trust that focuses on owning, operating, developing and redeveloping office and industrial properties in the greater Washington, D.C. region. As of June 30, 2012, the Company's consolidated portfolio totaled approximately 14 million square feet. Based on annualized cash basis rent, the Company’s portfolio consists of 42% office properties, 36% business parks and 22% industrial properties. A key element of First Potomac's overarching strategy is its dedication to sustainability. Nearly 1 million square feet of First Potomac property is LEED Certified, with another 1 million square feet currently in development. Approximately half of the portfolio's total square footage of multi-story office property is either LEED or Energy Star Certified and 82% of First Potomac’s Washington, DC portfolio is Energy Star Certified. FPO common shares (NYSE:FPO) and preferred shares (NYSE:FPO-PA) are publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange. For more information, please visit www.first-potomac.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV