IntriCon Corporation (NASDAQ: IIN), a designer, developer, manufacturer and distributor of body-worn devices, today announced that it will release its 2012 second-quarter results on Thursday, August 2, 2012, at 3:00 p.m. CT.
Following the release, the company will hold an investment community conference call on the same day, beginning at 4:00 p.m. CT. Mark Gorder, president and chief executive officer, and Scott Longval, chief financial officer, will review financial performance and discuss the company’s strategies. To join the conference call, dial: 1-877-941-8609 (international 1-480-629-9692) and provide the conference identification number 4556389 to the operator.
A replay of the conference call will be available one hour after the call ends through 11:59 p.m. CT on Thursday, August 9, 2012. To access the replay, dial 1-800-406-7325 (international 1-303-590-3030) and enter access code: 4556389.
About IntriCon CorporationHeadquartered in Arden Hills,
Minn., IntriCon Corporation designs, develops and manufactures miniature
and micro-miniature body-worn devices. These advanced products help
medical, healthcare and professional communications companies meet the
rising demand for smaller, more intelligent and better connected
devices. IntriCon has facilities in the United States, Asia and Europe.
The company’s common stock trades under the symbol “IIN” on the NASDAQ
Global Market. For more information about IntriCon, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV