The smaller 'Ultra' fund family list of groups with 10 to 39 rated funds is led again by Hotchkis & Wiley Funds with 13 of their 17 rated funds in the top 30% of our rankings. The Hotchkis & Wiley Value Opportunities A (HWAAX) earned an 'Excellent' rating of "B+" for the period ending June 30, 2012.
The State Street moved up to second place with 69.2% of their 13 rated funds in the 'buy' range including A rated State Street Equity 500 Index A (STFAX).
California Investment Trust grabbed third place with eight of 12 fund ranked as top rated. This earns an honorable mention with A+ rated funds such as the NASDAQ-100 Index Direct (NASDX).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV