GALLIPOLIS, Ohio, July 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- On July 17, 2012, Ohio Valley Banc Corp. (Nasdaq: OVBC) Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.21 per common share payable on August 10, 2012 to shareholders of record on July 27, 2012. This amount represents no decrease over the $0.21 per common share dividend paid during the previous period.
"This marks the tenth consecutive quarter for which we have been able to maintain per share dividends. We are very proud of this achieve in a time when other companies are decreasing dividends or not paying dividends at all," said Thomas E. Wiseman, President and Chief Executive Officer.
Ohio Valley Banc Corp. owns two subsidiaries: Ohio Valley Bank and Loan Central. Ohio Valley Bank is a state-chartered, FDIC-insured bank operating 15 offices in Ohio and West Virginia. Loan Central is a finance company with seven offices in Ohio. Ohio Valley Banc Corp. stock is traded on The NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol OVBC. The company's Web site is www.ovbc.com.
Contact: Scott Shockey or Bryna Butler, (740) 446-2631, 1-800-468-6682
SOURCE Ohio Valley Banc Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV