Georgia Gulf Corporation (NYSE: GGC) announced today that Timothy Mann, Jr. has been appointed executive vice president, general counsel and corporate secretary.
Mann, who most recently was a partner with Jones Day, brings a combination of legal expertise and hands-on business leadership to his role at Georgia Gulf. His legal experience has focused primarily on public and private merger-and-acquisition activities and corporate governance, including executive compensation and general corporate counseling.
“We are pleased to add Tim’s expertise and steady counsel to our leadership team,” said Paul Carrico, president and chief executive officer of Georgia Gulf. “Tim knows our company well, having served as an outside counsel and interim general counsel, and his strong understanding of our business issues will be an important asset as we move forward.”
Mann holds a juris doctorate degree from the University of Georgia. He has served as a member of the board of directors of several companies and is a frequent speaker on such topics as mergers and acquisitions, securities law, corporate governance issues and venture capital.
About Georgia GulfGeorgia Gulf Corporation is a leading, integrated North American manufacturer of two chemical lines, chlorovinyls and aromatics, and manufactures vinyl-based building and home improvement products. The company's vinyl-based building and home improvement products, marketed under Royal Building Products and Exterior Portfolio brands, include window and door profiles, mouldings, siding, pipe and pipe fittings, and deck products. Georgia Gulf, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, has manufacturing facilities located throughout North America to provide industry-leading service to customers. For more information, visit www.ggc.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV