WARREN, Ohio, July 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Stoneridge, Inc. (NYSE: SRI) will broadcast its second-quarter 2012 earnings conference call live over the Internet on Thursday, August 9, 2012, at 11:00 a.m. Eastern time with President and Chief Executive Officer John Corey and Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer George Strickler.
This webcast can be accessed through the Company's Web site, www.stoneridge.com. The webcast is also being distributed over CCBN's Investor Distribution Network. Individual investors can listen to the webcast at www.fulldisclosure.com. Institutional investors can access the webcast via CCBN's password-protected event management site, StreetEvents ( www.streetevents.com).
Stoneridge, Inc., headquartered in Warren, Ohio, is an independent designer and manufacturer of highly engineered electrical and electronic components, modules and systems principally for the medium- and heavy-duty truck, automotive and agricultural and off-highway vehicle markets. Additional information about Stoneridge can be found at www.stoneridge.com.
For more information, contact:Kenneth A. Kure, Corporate Treasurer and Director of Finance330/856-2443 SOURCE Stoneridge, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV