WEST PALM BEACH, Fla., July 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- BeesFree, Inc. (OTCBB: BEES), a company that has developed an innovative composite food supplement for honeybees, BeesVita Plus™, to help honeybees avoid the effects of Colony Collapse Disorder (CCD), received a significant order for delivery in Slovakia.
This new order, which is subject to product registration and authorization in the European Union, calls for the company to deliver 3,500 liters of BeesFreeVita Plus™ to Elle-Elle, s.r.o., an agricultural and services company active in Slovakia (central Europe) and other nearby emerging European countries. The initial order is valued at over $190,000 with additional orders expected.
BeesFree Interim CEO, David Todhunter, stated, "I am very pleased to announce this new sales order. It shows that we are gaining acceptance throughout the European Union, one of our target markets. With approximately 20 million honeybee colonies, the European Union represents a potential market for BeesVita Plus of approximately $1.4 billion."
Elle Elle Managing Director, Mr. Leo Sicurelli, stated, "Our company has numerous established and emerging interests in Slovakia and other Central Europe countries, including farming and beekeeping. We like BeesFree's solution to improve honeybees' health. We are confident BeesFree's unique solution is the answer to the devastating CCD. It can save the entire market from this huge loss of bee colonies. We will continue working with BeesFree to support our expansion strategy in East and Central Europe countries."About BeesFree, Inc. (OTCBB:BEES) BeesFree Inc., a company focused on developing innovative solutions for the global beekeeping community, owns a patent pending technology that helps honeybees combat and avoid the effects of Colony Collapse Disorder (CCD). For more information please visit www.beesfree.biz or contact the company at the numbers listed below.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV