(L-R): Seth C. Carter, Cardinal Bank Senior Vice President; Mary Ann Hovis, Martin Luther King, Jr. Cultural Foundation Board Chair; Myrtle F. Gallow, President Of The Foundation; And Cardinal Regional President F. Kevin Reynolds. (Photo: Mattox Photography)
Cardinal Bank (NASDAQ: CFNL) announced today that the Cardinal Bank Community Fund has awarded $1,000 to the Martin Luther King, Jr. Cultural Foundation, Inc. The Foundation’s Scholarship Program benefits college-bound students from Fairfax County, Virginia Public Schools and the Northern Virginia Community College Pathway Program. The Foundation, based in Reston, Virginia, was recognized as a top civic and community organization by the Best of Reston Awards in 2011.
Cardinal Regional President F. Kevin Reynolds and Seth C. Carter, Senior Vice President, presented the check to Mary Ann Hovis, Board Chair and Myrtle F. Gallow, President, of the Foundation. “ Cardinal Bank is honored to partner with the Martin Luther King, Jr. Cultural Foundation. It is rewarding to know that our community grant program will support educational scholarships for deserving young men and women in our area,” said F. Kevin Reynolds, Regional President, Cardinal Bank. “ Cardinal Bank’s commitment to education is well-established throughout the metropolitan area. We know that through programs such as this, we are not only investing in the future of our youth, but in the future of communities in Virginia and the surrounding region.”
Through its grant program, the Cardinal Bank Community Fund has benefited more than 60 local organizations and service programs since its inception, keeping sight of the Fund’s mission and deep commitment to giving back to the communities where we live, work, and raise our families. Cardinal employees also donate generously of their time to community organizations throughout the region.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV