NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (Nasdaq:GMCR) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $17.31, below its previous 52-week low of $17.38 with 2.7 million shares traded as of 10:40 a.m. ET. Average volume has been eight million shares over the past 30 days. Green Mountain Coffee Roasters has a market cap of $2.76 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and food & beverage industry. Shares are down 60.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc. engages in the specialty coffee and coffee maker business. The company has a P/E ratio of 8.5, equal to the average food & beverage industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about GMCR
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV