In the absence of positive, definitive actions that will maximize shareholder value, I intend to pursue alternatives. If the Board is truly focused on maximizing shareholder value, the shareholders need to see that you are attuned to achieving positive results now, rather than later. The status quo has not produced shareholder value for a decade, and is no longer acceptable to me, and it should not be acceptable to the Board.
I appreciate your time and I hope to have a constructive dialogue with the Board regarding Repligen's business, assets, strategy and operations.
Patience is no longer a virtue.
Best regards,/s/ Ronald L. Chez Ronald L. Chez (312) 944-0987 SOURCE Ronald L. Chez, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV