Kemper Corporation (NYSE: KMPR) announced today that United Insurance Company of America, flagship of Kemper Home Service Companies, was named as one of the top 50 performing life insurance companies by Ward Group for 2012. This marks the company’s second consecutive year to receive this recognition.
“This is a significant achievement for our Kemper life insurance business,” said Donald G. Southwell, Kemper’s Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer. “This award recognizes the dedication and hard work of our team in consistently providing top-quality products and services for our customers.”
Ward Group is a leading provider of benchmarking and best practices services for the insurance industry. Each year, the group analyzes the performance of nearly 800 life and health insurance companies and evaluates them based on financial stability, revenue growth, capital/surplus positions, underwriting results, and financial returns. Ward Group then identifies the top 50 as having achieved superior performance in all categories. Kemper Home Service Companies has been recognized as one of Ward’s Top 50 in 2008, 2011 and 2012.
About KemperKemper is a diversified insurance holding company with subsidiaries that provide an array of products to the individual and small business markets: kemper.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV