BELLEVUE, Wash., June 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Egencia, the corporate travel arm of Expedia Inc., today launched the next phase of Egencia® Mobile, now offering Egencia customers hotel shopping and booking on mobile web accessible, Android and iPhone devices in North America.
This new release allows Egencia customers to conveniently shop and book policy-compliant hotels directly from their mobile device - with access to over 150,000 hotel rooms at their fingertips. Mobile users will also have access to hotel photos, maps, and amenity information in a newly designed and easy to use user interface.
"We want to make it as easy as possible for our customers to conduct their travel, whether it's from their office or on the road. Our aim is for customers to feel in control wherever they are," said Mark Hollyhead, Senior Vice President, Egencia Americas. "The new hotel shopping and booking feature was designed with the business traveler in mind; they are on the go, and their time is precious – today's announcement will bring the confidence of the world's most extensive hotel inventory combined with an unrivalled user interface."
Additionally, the iPhone design has been updated with a refreshed interface, with a more scalable user experience framework to support the continuous delivery of mobile innovation. The new design is consistent with our Mobile Web and Android platforms.In addition to the new hotel shopping and booking, Egencia Mobile currently enables business travelers to easily access flight and destination alerts, check-in online, receive one-click customer support and much more – nearly anywhere in the world, on virtually any type of mobile device. The app, built for Egencia customers, is accessible / downloadable for free at the Apple App store, Google Play, Amazon App Store, and the mobile website (links below).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV