Jack in the Box® restaurants are adding a popular county fair favorite, corn dogs, to its menu. But unlike its county fair cousins, Jack’s corn dogs are served in bite-sized portions and without sticks. And being the trendy chain that it is, Jack in the Box is going “mini” with the new product and calling them Mini Corn Dogs. Now available for a limited time at participating restaurants, Jack in the Box is serving its Mini Corn Dogs in a 5-piece order, with each bite-sized pup fried to a golden brown.
“We’re adding a fun and tasty twist to an American classic,” said Tracy Dunn, director of menu marketing and promotions for Jack in the Box Inc. “Our new Mini Corn Dogs can be enjoyed as a convenient, easy-to-eat add-on to any meal or as a tasty snack to share with family and friends. This is a great product for our guests and expands our already diverse line of finger foods, which range from French Fries and Seasoned Curly Fries to Egg Rolls, Stuffed Jalapenos and Mozzarella Cheese Sticks.”
[ Note to media: Mini Corn Dogs are not available in the following markets: Indianapolis, Oklahoma City, Kansas City and Eureka. A high-resolution photo of Mini Corn Dogs is available at the company’s online photo gallery.]
About Jack in the Box Inc.Jack in the Box Inc. (NASDAQ: JACK), based in San Diego, is a restaurant company that operates and franchises Jack in the Box® restaurants, one of the nation’s largest hamburger chains, with more than 2,200 restaurants in 20 states. Additionally, through a wholly owned subsidiary, the company operates and franchises Qdoba Mexican Grill®, a leader in fast-casual dining, with more than 600 restaurants in 42 states and the District of Columbia. For more information on Jack in the Box and Qdoba, including franchising opportunities, visit www.jackinthebox.com or www.qdoba.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV