Medgenics, Inc. (NYSE MKT: MDGN and MDGN.WS and AIM: MEDG and MEDU), the developer of Biopump TM, a novel technology for the sustained production and delivery of therapeutic proteins in patients using their own tissue, today announced the availability of a current prospectus following the effectiveness of its registration in the United States of common stock issuable upon the exercise of outstanding warrants to purchase 2,829,000 shares of common stock.
The warrants were originally issued in the Company’s initial public offering in the United States in April 2011 and are listed on the NYSE MKT (formerly the NYSE Amex) under the symbol “MDGN.WS.” Each warrant is exercisable for one share of the Company’s common stock, listed on the NYSE MKT under the symbol “MDGN.”
The shares of common stock issuable upon exercise of the warrants are being offered by the Company pursuant to a registration statement previously filed and declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission on July 20, 2012. Electronic copies of the prospectus may be obtained at the Securities and Exchange Commission’s website at http://www.sec.gov. Copies of the prospectus may also be obtained from Corporate Stock Transfer, Inc., as warrant agent, by contacting it at 3200 Cherry Creek Drive South, Suite 4300, Denver, Colorado 80209, or (303) 282-4800.
In order to exercise a warrant, the holder must deliver to Corporate Stock Transfer, Inc., 3200 Cherry Creek Drive South, Suite 4300, Denver, Colorado 80209:
- the original warrant certificate
- a completed and executed exercise form located on the reverse side of the warrant certificate and
- full payment of the exercise price, by certified check payable to “Medgenics Warrant Exercise Account” or by wire transfer of immediately available funds.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV