Charles River Associates (NASDAQ: CRAI), a worldwide leader in providing economic, financial, and management consulting services, today announced that Laura Hardin and Geoffrey Senogles have joined the firm as vice presidents specializing in international arbitration. Ms. Hardin, who is based in Houston, specializes in damage quantification, business valuation, and forensic accounting for international arbitration disputes across a variety of industries, including oil and gas, mining, and aviation. Mr. Senogles, who is based in Geneva and London, specializes in investigative accounting and the measurement of financial losses in international arbitration, commercial disputes, post-conflict compensation schemes, and insurance matters involving loss of earnings, business interruption, business valuation, and also financial governance.
“It is a pleasure to welcome Laura Hardin and Geoffrey Senogles to CRA,” said CRA's President and Chief Executive Officer Paul Maleh. “Laura and Geoff are valuable additions based on their work advising law firms, corporations, governments, and international organizations and their experience managing cases and testifying in front of various global international arbitration tribunals and courts, including the World Bank’s International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID) and the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) tribunals, among others. Their arrival adds global depth to our international arbitration capabilities and greatly enhances the services CRA provides in this area to clients.”
Additional information about them follows.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV