Deswell Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq: DSWL) today announced that the Company has filed its Annual Report on Form 20-F, which includes its audited financial statements for its fiscal year ended March 31, 2012, with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). Deswell has also posted its 2012 Form 20-F on its website and it can be accessed and downloaded electronically at http://www.deswell.com/invest.html. The Company’s Annual Report is also available on the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov.
The Company will deliver a paper copy of its fiscal 2012 Annual Report on Form 20-F, including its complete audited financial statements, free of charge, to any shareholder within a reasonable time after request. To obtain a paper copy of Deswell's fiscal 2012 Annual Report on Form 20-F, written request should be made to Deswell Industries, Inc., 17B, Edificio Comercial Rodrigues, 599 Avenida da Praia Grande, Macau, Special Administrative Region, PRC.
Deswell is an independent manufacturer of injection-molded plastic parts and components, electronic products and subassemblies and metallic molds and accessory parts for original equipment manufacturers, or “OEMs” and contract manufacturers. Deswell also began to distribute audio equipment in China. The company conducts all of its manufacturing activities at separate plastics, electronics and metallic operation factories located in Dongguan, People’s Republic of China. Deswell produces a wide variety of plastic parts and components used in the manufacture of consumer, automotive, medical and industrial products. Electronic products manufactured by the Company include sophisticated professional audio equipment, high end home theatre audio products, and complex printed circuit board assemblies and telecommunication products.
To learn more about Deswell Industries, Inc., please visit the Company’s web site at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV