Quest Software Debuts AttachThis To Enable Rapid SharePoint Adoption
Quest Software, Inc. (NASDAQ:QSFT):
IT managers are keenly aware of the investment their organizations have made in SharePoint®, and for good reason. SharePoint helps businesses improve content collaboration and increase access to business intelligence, while ensuring that strong data security, compliance and auditing processes are in place.
Unfortunately, many organizations struggle to drive SharePoint usage, and thus miss the inherent benefits of the platform. Organizations cannot assume that once they’ve deployed SharePoint, users will immediately embrace the change in work habits needed to leverage all the benefits SharePoint has to offer. As the real owner of SharePoint, IT must make a concerted effort to drive SharePoint adoption to ensure the company’s investment is a strategic advantage, and does not become an unused digital wasteland.
To help change the issue of SharePoint adoption, Quest Software launched AttachThis, a new tool that enables Outlook® users to take advantage of SharePoint without changing their desktop context. In addition to the new tool, SharePoint experts at Quest identified three reasons why IT needs to take the reins to help drive SharePoint adoption.Tweet This: New @Quest AttachThis Helps IT Drive #SharePoint Adoption (via @QuestSharePoint) http://bit.ly/NDPGZ9 Collaborative Tools Can Speed SharePoint Adoption:
Available today, Quest® AttachThis is an easy-to-use Outlook add-in
that enables end users to adopt SharePoint for content collaboration
without changing the way they work. With AttachThis, users can:
- Automatically upload attachments to SharePoint and replace the attachment with a link that is then sent to recipients from within Outlook
- Simplify collaboration by using SharePoint to automatically consolidate edits from various team members into a single document
- Reduce time spent searching for the right email attachment
- Eliminate out-of-space email alerts
For administrators, the new Quest AttachThis Pro increases SharePoint
adoption by streamlining the use of SharePoint for users, and
centralizing the experience for busy administrators. Using AttachThis
Pro, administrators can:
- Control where end users store their email attachments in SharePoint with easily identifiable smart tags
- Improve security by granting document access to email recipients only
- Perform statistical analysis of organizational usage of AttachThis
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV